Location: World Parts Centre, Castle Donington
To ensure the laundry process within the business is carried out with efficiency and accuracy, and in line with all documented best practice and regulatory requirements.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
– Working as part of the Laundry Team with all aspects from booking in of laundry through the process of drying and inspection.
– Repair, test and package mattress products and accessories.
– Use the computerised system to input and access data when required.
– Building, recording and dispatch of IV stands and AeroSpacer range.
– Assist with restocking, unloading of deliveries and stock-takes
– Assistance to specialist engineers with the refurbishment of parts
– General cleaning of the department
– Assist with other warehouse duties when required
Qualifications and experience Requirements:
– Experience of using computerised systems
– Previous experience within a commercial laundry environment
– Good level of general education to include GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
– Ability to work shifts as required by the business
– A motivated and methodical individual with the ability to work on their own initiative
– Good organisational skills
– Good communication skills
– Ability to multi task and prioritise jobs accordingly
Hour of Work:
37.5 hours per week