Trainee Purchasing Administrator – Head Office, Castle Donington
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support to ensure that employees are able to succeed. Our teams work closely together to support each other internally as well as providing a trusted service and partnership to our customers.
We believe that our people are what makes us great, we will invest in training and development as well as provide excellent rewards for hard work.
The Role :
This is a varied and exciting role, no two days will be the same, you will become involved in all aspects of Purchasing.
As a Trainee Purchasing Administrator, your duties will include:
- Processing purchase orders
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Talking to and liaising with suppliers, ensuring they consistently receive outstanding service and our brilliant reputation is maintained
Experience needed :
To join us as a Trainee Purchasing Administrator you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in email and Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under own initiative, prioritise work and follow procedures
- The ability to prioritise effectively to achieve deadlines
Standard working hours are 37.5 per week.
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system: