Product Support Technician – Castle Donington
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Product Support Technician to join our Service Team to support the New Business Development Team within the Midlands, based in Castle Donington, Derbyshire.
In this key role, you’ll install and maintain products and provide demonstrations and basic training to care givers. Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide support to the Business Development Teams by providing technical support and maintenance services to customers throughout the Midlands.
You’ll have the chance to directly engage with customers and make a positive, lasting impact on our services throughout the region, therefore a strong customer focus is essential.
Specifically, you will:
– Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
– Repair and service products to ensure they are fit for use
– Clean and carry out safety testing on products
– Perform product modifications and audits
– Communicate customers’ needs or complaints to Service Supervisor or Regional Service Manager and Account and Territory Managers
– Help the Sales and Clinical Teams with servicing activities to support sales
– Identify potential sales opportunities and communicate these to the Sales Team
– Act as a representative of the Service Department for customers
– Order, when needed, spare parts to repair equipment
– Manage multiple jobs and prioritise SLA achievement
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
You will also be required to participate in the on-call rota, once fully trained.
To be considered for the role of Product Support Technician, you will need:
– Solid mechanical or electrical experience, a recognised qualification would be an advantage
– Experience within a customer service and/or facing environment
– A full UK driving licence
– Great communication skills
– Experience in a hospital servicing role would be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system: