Service Technician – Craigavon, Northern Ireland
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support to ensure that employees are able to succeed. Our teams work closely together to support each other internally as well as providing a trusted service and partnership to our customers.
We are looking for a Service Technician to join us and help provide a first class service to customers based within the Craigavon area and providing support to hospitals within Ireland.
As a Service Technician, you’ll be tasked with delivering an effective and timely maintenance service to customers.
Specifically, after training you will undertake planned preventative maintenance, repairs, field modifications and support at delivery stage to customers who have purchased a Medstrom product.
Dealing with customers primarily based in the Craigavon area;
- Maintaining stock and parts inventory
- Implement product modifications
- Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- Clean, test and repair products
- Complete records of safety testing
- Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
This is the ideal role for a confident individual with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
As part of your role, you will be required to take part in an on-call rota once fully trained (with additional payment).
To join us as a Service Technician, you will need or be willing to develop:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
Working hours are 37.5 which could include different shifts and weekend days, dictated by business and customer needs.
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system: