Purchase Ledger Assistant – Castle Donington
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support to ensure that employees are able to succeed. Our teams work closely together to support each other internally as well as providing a trusted service and partnership to our customers.
We are now looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to support our outgoing financial activity, based in our newly renovated Head Office in Castle Donington.
Your Role :
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be tasked with controlling the purchase ledger function within the business. You will ensure an accurate and efficient service is consistently delivered and supplier invoices and payments are processed in accordance with supplier agreements.
Day to day responsibilities will include matching, checking and coding supplier invoices, processing employee expenses and credit cards on internal systems and reconciling supplier statements.
As well as investigating purchase ledger queries, you will also complete credit applications for new supplier accounts and provide reports on invoice queries.
Experience Required :
To be considered as a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a busy purchase ledger environment
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to export, sort and analyse financial spreadsheets
- An excellent level of IT literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to provide clear and concise communications either verbally or written
- A good “team player”
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- To be confident and motivated to provide a high level of service to the business and customer
Standard working hours are 37.5 per week Mon – Fri.
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system: