Driver – Castle Donington
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
We’re now looking for a Driver, based in Castle Donington to join our Logistics team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your Role :
This is the ideal role for a confident driver with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
We’ll provide comprehensive, on-the-job training to bring you up to speed as well as an environment geared towards safety and the protection of our staff.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for transporting Medstrom products, equipment and laundry across the UK.
Undertaking national transport runs, you will load and unload a vehicle, ensuring you take care of the stock and tools you transport as well as the van / lorry.
You will assist in warehouse functions, as well as ensure the cleanliness of the workplace and the completion of logs.
Experience Needed :
To join us as a Driver, you’ll need:
- Full UK driving licence required, with the ability and confidence to drive large and small vans
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out to achieve deadlines
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- DBS Check which will be carried out by the business
Standard working hours are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system :