Customer Service Advisor (Temporary) – Castle Donington
We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK’s acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support to ensure that employees are able to succeed. Our teams work closely together to support each other internally as well as providing a trusted service and partnership to our customers.
We’re now looking for a Temporary Customer Service Advisor, based in Castle Donington to join our Operations team on a full-time, temporary basis.
Your Role :
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to gain insight into the health sector with our growing, highly successful company. In this varied and exciting role, no two days will be the same and you will have the chance to showcase your excellent people skills as you engage with customers from all backgrounds.
We believe that our people are what makes us great, so we will invest in your training and development as well as providing excellent rewards for your hard work.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be our first line of response to customer queries, ensuring they consistently receive outstanding customer service and our brilliant reputation is maintained.
Specifically, you will
- Build excellent relationships with our customers
- Respond to calls and direct or escalate them, where applicable, to the necessary team.
- Undertake some light administrative duties, ensuring our internal system is updated with key information.
Experience Needed :
To be considered a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service and/or call centre experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages, including MS Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
Standard working hours are 37.5 per week.
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system :