We are now looking for Service Technicians to join us and help provide high-quality medical products to customers across Oxford and the surrounding area
– Competitive Salary
– Annual Bonus scheme
– Reward and recognition programme
– Develop your career with a family-oriented business
– 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is the ideal role for a confident driver with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business
As a Service Technician, you’ll be tasked with delivering an effective and timely maintenance service to customers.
Specifically, you will undertake planned preventative maintenance, repairs, field modifications, and support at delivery stage to customers who have purchased a Medstrom product.
Dealing with customers based throughout Oxford and the surrounding area, you will:
– Maintain stock and parts inventory
– Implement product modifications
– Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
– Collect dirty products
– Clean, test and repair products
– Complete records of safety testing
– Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
As part of your role, you will be required to take part in an on-call rota.
To join us as a Service Technician, you will need:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Basic knowledge of hygiene, health & safety rules
– Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
– A full driving licence with the confidence to drive long wheelbase vans, but training and support will be provided
– A DBS check (which the Company will conduct)
– A proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
Knowledge of Medstrom and OEM products would be beneficial to your application, as would a mechanical or electrical background ,but this is not essential as training will be provided.
Experience in a customer-facing role or a driving role would also be an advantage.
Working hours are 37.5 per week and could cover weekends
Medstrom are a medical devices service provider with strict and stringent infection control measures in place as standard. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have increased our measures to protect our staff members and our patients/colleagues. As standard throughout this period, we have introduced mandatory strict social distancing measures, the wearing of surgical face masks in all service centre and caregiving environments and strict cleaning regimes right across the business.
We also have our own internal COVID testing programme for all staff to ensure the ongoing safety of all colleagues, which supports our measures and demonstrates these are working to protect everyone.
To apply for this role please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system: https://bit.ly/2QOOc7K
Closing Date: 14th May 2021