Cleaning Operative, Ebbsfleet
Due to increased demand within our business, we are looking for a dedicated and flexible Cleaning Technician to join our team based in the Ebbsfleet Service Centre
This entry level opportunity is offered on a full-time basis. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and who take pride in positive feedback for a job well done.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure that employees are able to succeed.
To clean, maintain and support the delivery of our medical products to hospitals throughout the London and South region, based within the Ebbsfleet service centre. Whilst adhering to established infection control and quality processes, you’ll clean and test products, ensuring they are ready for patients to use, providing a high level of service to our internal technicians who will install products at customer sites.
Main Duties will Include:
- To deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- To keep inventory of products and spare parts
- To ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
- To clean, test, and repair products and make ready for use
- To meet daily product throughput targets
- To complete & record electrical safety testing on products during tasks
- To ensure cleanliness of workplace
- To complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- To update relevant IT systems
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience within a hospital or caregiving environment would be an advantage
- Electrical safety testing qualification certificate would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules would be an advantage but not essential
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- A proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible outlook is essential within the role.
- A full driving license would be an advantage to support the wider team, but not essential as this role is site based.
We are looking for reliable and diligent individuals to join our team, we will provide all the necessary training, therefore we need you to bring the drive and commitment to support the collective success of the team. If you have this then we’d be delighted to receive your application.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the healthcare industry as a Cleaning Technician and work with products that are supporting patients’ recovery. Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role please use the link below which will direct you to our applicant tracking system: