i-Tracker is Medstrom’s asset management system. It comprises:
– An equipment tracking database which can be accessed online, providing key data and visibility of units in use in any hospital, department or ward.
– A simple, intuitive system for ordering or cancelling a product and reporting faults.
– A rich reporting repository offering information on all aspects of product usage within a hospital and its full service history.
– A document portal providing every piece of contractual information in one location to busy Trust managers, for the life of the contract, ensuring that the agreed services, meeting minutes, contract variations and pricing schedules are all easily accessible, even if key staff members have moved on.
Real time updates and mobility of key information is transmitted to and from our therapy technicians via mobile data capture terminals, providing immediate updates of product locations and state of readiness 365 days of the year.
When linked with Bluetooth tracking the system is further enhanced by providing real time equipment location information. This allows for an immediate view on any linked computer to the location of each product within the hospital.
Clinical data can also be collected during the ordering and removal process, to help demonstrate the efficacy of nursing care against government-set targets. The system allows for very rapid presentation of data.
– Improves response times
– Delivers accurate product tracking
– Enhances automatic workflow prioritisation
– Offers complete visibility of all service records
– Enables clinical traceability and the ability to benchmark
– Supported by 24/7 call centre
Contact us today to discuss how our innovative technology can benefit your institution.