Student Nurse – 2nd Year BScN, London area
Department: Commercial & Clinical Team
Location: London and surrounding areas
Are you a Student Nurse in the second year of your Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing? Want to increase your commercial healthcare experience in a role that you can fit around your studies? If so, we want to hear from you.
Medstrom is an innovative medical solutions provider that works hand-in-hand with the NHS to deliver solutions and responses to patient-related issues. Having developed a strong service offering, we have also created a range of products to provide comfort and relief to healthcare patients.
We’re now looking for a number of Student Nurses to join us on a casual basis to provide basic clinical support at hospitals in London and the surrounding areas.
– Salary of £9 – £10 per hour
– Travel expenses
– Gain valuable experience in a commercial nursing environment
– Training to increase your knowledge of our medical products
This is an amazing opportunity to significantly increase your knowledge and gain experience within the NHS from a commercial perspective.
You’ll have chance to work as part of an experienced commercial and clinical team with plenty of resources to support you when you’re in the field.
What’s more, this role is a great stepping-stone for candidates looking to become Clinical Advisors within the healthcare industry once they’re fully qualified.
So, if you’re looking to increase your future prospects with a company that is passionate about improving patient care, we’d like to hear from you.
As a Student Nurse, you’ll help to provide basic clinical support at hospitals in London and the surrounding areas.
In this varied role, you’ll gain hands-on experience in a number of areas, including:
– Supporting bed and mattress trials and implementations
– Assisting with troubleshooting tasks
– Delivering product training to staff
– Collecting feedback on products from hospital staff
– Reporting information to the Medstrom team
To join us as one of our Student Nurses, you’ll need:
– To be in your second year of your Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (or similar)
– Strong communication skills
– A positive attitude
– The ability to work on your own initiative
Please note, this role will require flexibility regarding working hours. You may often be required to work at short notice and on weekends. Due to the commitments required, this role is not suitable for students in their third year of study.
So, if you’re looking to broaden your knowledge as a Student Nurse, please apply via the link below: