Location: Castle Donington
To provide administration support to the Production and Capital Operations team, ensuring the process from ensuring the supply of raw materials through to dispatch of finished goods invoicing and credit control is completed accurately and in a timely manner in line with production schedules.
Main duties will include:
– All aspects of manufacturing administration including compiling KPIs
– Raw material administration
– Production scheduling and call-off of orders, ensuring sufficient stock is always available to meet the production schedule
– Stock control administration and update of bill of materials
– Communication with customers and suppliers to update on product availability
– Assist in the management of implementation projects
– Logistics for delivery of orders
– Sales order processing
– Credit Control
To be considered for this role applicants are required to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following areas:
– Experience of admin support within a busy flow line production environment
– All round manufacturing and order processing experience with working knowledge of order processing through to dispatch
– Experience of handling exported goods
– Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and experience within a lean environment
– Experience of raising quotes and quotation reporting would be an advantage
– Applicants would ideally have experience of Sage 200, but an all round understanding of the end to end order management process is key
– Strong and demonstrable Excel and Word skills
– The ability to embrace change and be adaptable to changes within this team as it evolves and matures is essential.
– You will be a Team player as all members of the team will need to provide cover for each other.
– All-round broad-based administration skills are essential for this varied and demanding role.
– It is essential you possess strong communication skills and have a flexible attitude to your duties.
This is a full time permanent role, but the successful candidate will be required to support the team with maternity cover in the first instance, with focus on their substantive duties at the end of the maternity leave period.
To apply for this role please use the link below: