Department: Laundry/ Warehouse
Location: Castle Donington
Application Deadline: 17th October 2019
To provide mechanical and electrical technical support to the business within the Laundry and Warehouse function, to diagnose faults and carry out repairs and refurbishment. The main duties of the role will be focused on mechanical engineering with an element of electrical repair as required.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out repair to product and managing down product
- Determine the root cause of failures and where possible implement corrective action.
- Assist with the service exchange programme for high cost spare parts
- Inspect and repair equipment sub-assemblies for use in service exchange programme
- Commissioning and decommissioning of product where necessary
- WEEE waste processing and management
- Ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
- Ordering of spare parts
- Ensure cleanness of workplace (service centre, workshop or depot)
- Complete activity reports and Company documentation as required
- Carry out adhoc project work as required.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Mechanical engineering experience is essential
- Experience of fault finding and diagnostics is essential
- Experience of medical equipment repair desirable
- Driving licence is essential
- Ability to work under own initiative, follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines and prioritise workload
With an ability to examine information/ products received and find solutions, you will demonstrate an ability to prioritise your workload whilst continually adapting to new challenges. You will follow procedures to ensure high standards are maintained and risks are minimised within all areas. With a flexible attitude, you will approach challenges with a calm, positive and practical outlook to ensure you meet deadlines and build strong relationships with the team.
To apply for this role please use the link below: