Sales Support Technician: Trim, Ireland
We are now looking for a Sales Support Technician to join our dedicated team, working with customers in the Republic of Ireland, based in Trim, County Meath.
We need flexible, customer-focused people to join us and help to deliver our unique product offering to healthcare providers and caregivers. If you are driven, caring and committed, then apply today.
As a Sales Support Technician, you will be tasked with providing support and services to customers who have purchased or are renting our products.
You will work with both the Service and New Business Teams in Ireland, acting as a point of contact for customers across the region and actively supporting the sales process.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Providing timely and appropriate services to customers
- Communicating customers’ needs or complaints to Service Supervisors and Account and Territory Managers
- Ensuring that quality processes are in place and are followed
- Providing product demonstrations and basic training to Caregivers
- Delivering and installing ready-for-use products and removing dirty or failing products
- Cleaning products and carrying out electrical safety testing
- Repairing and servicing products and ensuring they are fit for use
- Ordering spare parts, single-use goods and managing samples
- Implementing product modifications and audits
- Supporting the Sales and Clinical Teams with servicing activities to support sales
- Acting as a representative of the Service Department for customers
- Ensuring your work space, company vehicle and tools are well looked after and clean
As part of your role, you will be required to take part in an on-call rota working some weekends and out of hours as required.
To be considered for the role of Sales Support Technician, you will need:
- Experience within a customer service and/or facing environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills, including email and MS Office
- A full driving licence with the confidence and ability to drive a long wheel based van
Due to the nature of this position, you will also need to be DBS checked prior to commencing this role. The cost of this will be covered by Medstrom.
Experience in a hospital servicing role would be beneficial to your application, as would knowledge of Medstrom and OEM products.
To apply for this role, please use the link below which will direct you to our external Applicant Tracking System: