Sales Support Technician – Bristol
We are now looking for a Sales Support Technician to join our service team to support the Business Development team within the South West of England and East Wales, specifically the Cardiff area.
This is the ideal role for a confident individual with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide support to the Business Development Teams by providing technical support and maintenance services to customers throughout the South West and East Wales, specifically the Cardiff area.
In this key role, you’ll install and maintain products and provide demonstrations and basic training to customers.
You’ll have the chance to directly engage with customers and make a positive, lasting impact on our services throughout the region, therefore a strong customer focus is essential.
Specifically, you will:
– Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
– Repair and service products to ensure they are fit for use
– Clean and carry out safety testing on products
– Perform product modifications and audits
– Communicate customers’ needs or complaints to Area Supervisors and Account and Territory Managers
– Help the Sales and Clinical Teams with servicing activities to support sales
– Identify potential sales opportunities and communicate these to the Sales Team
– Act as a representative of the Service Department for customers
To be considered for the role of Sales Support Technician, you will need:
– A qualification in a mechanical or electrical discipline
– Experience within a customer service and/or facing environment
– A full driving licence
– Great communication skills
Experience in a hospital servicing role would be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Product Support Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Product Support Engineer or Medical Device Technician.
To apply for this role please use the link below which will direct you to our applicant tracking system: