Purchase Ledger Assistant, Head Office – Castle Donington
We are now looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to support our outgoing financial activity, based in our Head office in Castle Donington. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional from a purchase ledger background to take their next step with a growing medical solutions company.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be tasked with controlling the purchase ledger function within the business. You will ensure an accurate and efficient service is consistently delivered and supplier invoices and payments are processed in accordance with supplier agreements.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities will include:
– Matching, checking and coding supplier invoices
– Processing employee expenses and credit cards on internal systems
– Reconciling supplier statements
– Investigating Purchase Ledger Queries
– Completing credit applications for new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
– Providing reports to Supply Chain on any invoice queries
– Administering the internal sales email inbox and communicating messages to relevant parties
To be considered as a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will need:
– Previous experience in a busy purchase ledger environment
– Strong Excel skills with the ability to export, sort and analyse financial spreadsheets
– An excellent level of IT literacy
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– The ability to provide clear and concise communications either verbally or written
– A good team player mentality
– The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude
– A flexible and adaptable approach
– To be confident and motivated to provide a high level of service to the business and customer
Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central would be an advantage.
We are looking for a reliable and diligent individual to join our team, therefore we need you to bring the drive and commitment to support the collective success of the team. If you have this then we’d be delighted to receive your application.
To apply for this role please use the link below which will direct you to our applicant tracking system: