Fixed Term Service Technicians, Leyland
To support business activity through the summer period, we are now looking for Fixed Term Service Technicians to join us and help provide high-quality medical products to customers across Blackpool and the North West and the surrounding area for the period of May to September 2021.
This is the ideal role for a confident driver with a great customer focus to develop their skills with the business for a fixed period of time.
As a Service Technician, you will deliver an efficient and high-quality maintenance, repairs and field modification service throughout the south of the country.
You will clean, test and repair products ready for customers to use, deliver and install them on site and provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, you will:
– Keep an inventory of and order products and spare parts
– Ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
– Collect dirty or failing products from the customers
– Record electrical safety testing on products
– Complete daily and weekly activity reports
– Take part in a 24/7 on-call rota
Please note, as a medical devices provider, we have strict COVID-19 PPE protocols in place within the business, therefore personal protection is of highest importance to us. You will be required to adhere to these protocols and procedures to ensure your safety at all times.
To join us as a Service Technician, you will need:
– A mechanical or electrical background, gained through your studies, a professional environment, hobbies or similar
– A full, valid driving licence with the confidence to drive long wheel base vans
– Excellent customer service skills
– A proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible outlook as you will be required to support both the service teams and the cleaning team based in the service centre
Ideally, you will have experience within a hospital or caregiving environment, but this is not essential.
An electrical safety testing qualification certificate would also be an advantage, but this is by no means essential and full training will be provided.
Our business thrives on the collective support and work ethic of everyone involved in making it a success, therefore we look for candidates with the right attitude and approach to their duties. If you feel you have the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Working hours are 37.5 per week
To apply for this role, please use the link below where you will be directed to our applicant tracking system