Service Technician, Ebsfleet
Due to increase in demand within our business, we are looking for a dedicated and flexible Service Technician to join us and help provide high-quality medical products to customers within London and the South.
This opportunity is offered on a full-time basis. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and who take pride in positive feedback for a job well done.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure that employees are able to succeed.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide caregivers with the products and knowledge they need to deliver a high-quality service to patients.
As a Service Technician, you’ll be tasked with delivering an effective and timely maintenance service to customers.
Specifically, you will undertake planned preventative maintenance, repairs, field modifications and support at delivery stage to customers who have purchased a Medstrom product.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, you will:
– Maintain stock and parts inventory
– Implement product modifications
– Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
– Collect dirty products
– Clean, test and repair products
– Complete records of safety testing
– Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
As part of your role, you will be required to take part in an on-call rota.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
– Experience within a hospital or caregiving environment would be an advantage
– Electrical safety testing qualification certificate would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
– Excellent customer service skills
– Basic knowledge of hygiene, health and safety rules
– Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
– A full driving licence with the confidence to drive long wheelbase vans, but training and support will be provided
– A DBS check (which the company will conduct)
– A proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
We are looking for reliable and diligent individuals to join our team, we will provide all the necessary training, therefore we need you to bring the drive and commitment to support the collective success of the team. If you have this then we’d be delighted to receive your application.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the healthcare industry as a Service Technician and work with products that are supporting patients’ recovery. Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role please use the link below which will direct you to our applicant tracking system: