Driver – Ebbsfleet – Late shift
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, working 6pm – 2am, Monday to Friday
This is the ideal role for a confident individual with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide support to the service centres, delivering and collecting products for install or cleaning.
– Driving vehicles for the London transport run throughout the evening
– To drive vehicle for local transport runs moving products and laundry
– Loading and unloading of vehicles.
– To take good care of company vehicle and tools
– To ensure cleanliness of workplace and completion of logs
– To assist with the warehouse function and specialist engineers when required
– To update relevant IT systems
– To provide cover for other roles within the Midlands location when required for sickness or holidays
– Driving licence required, with the ability and confidence to drive large and small vans is essential
– Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
– Knowledge of Medstrom & OEM products would be desirable
– Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
– Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
– DBS Checked
To apply for this role please use the link below: