Administrator – Service Operations
We are now looking for an Administrator to join our Service Operations team to support the national service provision, based within Castle Donington. This is the ideal role for a confident, organised and structured individual with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide administration services to the national service centres ensuring a consistent high quality service is provided at all times.
Main duties will include:
– Service team administration, collating and distributing reports and data to service management teams for review (Fuel, Overtime, HAD)
– Creating reports and information required by the Regional Service Managers and the customer.
– Manging and responding to Supplier Information requests.
– Product modification administration and collate information on modification status for presentation back to Service management.
– Provide holiday and absence cover for Transport and Logistics Planning
– Administration of internal product allocation to assess current locations and arrange transport for product movement, ensuring product locations are accurate and up to date.
– Faulty product review and chase up
– Maintaining Van/Fleet bookings around business demands and liaising with the fleet team and appropriate service personnel to ensure that service teams are equipped with the appropriate vehicles at all times
– Distribution of policy reminders, newsletters, intranet updates for Quality, Environmental and H&S team
– Controlled document administration
– Basic amendments to documentations and uploading information to central repositories.
– Customer complaint responses
– Day to day administration tasks for the team
Qualifications and experience Requirements:
– Previous experience in a busy administration environment is essential
– Educated to GCSE level 5 or above or equivalent to include Maths and English
– A proactive and tenacious attitude is essential
– Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to achieve strict delivery deadlines
– Ability to negotiate lead times and support to achieve company objectives.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both
– The ability to manage workload and use own initiative is essential
– Able to challenge assumed and embedded practices to improve operational standards and processes
– A keen eye for detail and a desire to see a problem through to fruition.
– Strong customer focus and desire to provide high level support to both internal and external customers, ensuring that deadlines are met.
We are looking for a reliable and diligent individual to join our team, we will provide all the necessary internal training, therefore we need you to bring the drive and commitment to support the collective success of the team. If you have this then we’d be delighted to receive your application.
To apply for this role please use the link below which will direct you to our applicant tracking system: