Medstrom is proud to offer support from our team of Clinical Advisors and Clinical Managers; qualified nurses whose primary role is to support and work in conjunction with the Tissue Viability and Manual Handling teams in our contracted Trusts & Health Boards to achieve their specific objectives as well as ensuring positive patient outcomes.
Our Clinical Team are RN or RGN qualified and hold a valid NMC registration. They are experienced in the use of the Waterlow and Braden risk assessment tools and the EPUAP grading/classification system.
Their role includes the identification, prioritisation and selection of suitable care procedures that match individual patient and ward requirements. Education, training and advice are provided to healthcare personnel on best practice for implementing the correct protocols and products.
Our Clinical Advisors provide on-going assistance with the development, revision and implementation of new care pathways and work with key hospital personnel to help drive results in CQUIN target areas.
Furthermore, monitoring the use of equipment within the ward is vital to providing a clinical understanding of the equipment’s operating efficiency. Therefore, Medstrom’s Clinical Team will provide on-going training and advice at ward level to ensure appropriate equipment usage in line with the customer protocols.
– Available 24/7/365 to provide advice on appropriate equipment selection
– Provide training and education at ward level
– Enable improved patient, contractual, financial and customer outcomes
– Actively support the achievement of CQUIN targets
– Plan and implement pressure ulcer prevalence and incidence auditing
– Monitor equipment usage to ensure correct and appropriate use
Contact us today to understand how our clinical team can benefit your institution.