Location: Castle Donington. Potential for some home-based working, dependent on location
Key areas of responsibility:
– To drive the commercial success of the Medstrom electric profiling bed and associated products portfolio and support the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives.
– To assist with market development strategies for the Medstrom bed portfolio
– To manage the introduction of new products on time and to budget.
– To develop sales tools and initiatives to support the sales team to achieve their objectives.
– To understand the competitive landscape and develop education and materials to assist the sales team to successfully compete.
– To conduct internal and external training on product areas responsible for
− Manage the introduction of new products in line with company procedures, liaising with all departments to ensure all required actions are completed.
− Make recommendations on product additions that support the company’s strategic objectives, meet identified gaps in the portfolio or capitalize on market opportunities.
− Keep up to date with competitor products and new product launches, analyse competitor USPs, features and benefits and develop materials to educate the sales team.
− Understand competitor price positioning in the market and make recommendations on pricing strategies for new products and tenders.
− Work with members of the sales team to gain an understanding of their needs, and make recommendations on the development of tools to support them.
− Create marketing collateral to support and promote the product range and to assist with customer acceptance.
− Create video content to support internal and external training.
− Present recommendations on specific marketing campaigns to help in the achievements of sales objectives.
− Champion the gathering and utilisation of clinical evaluation data.
− Collect and write up evidence in support of healthcare economics.
− Degree or post graduate qualification in business studies or marketing
− Demonstrable and appropriate working experience in a similar Marketing role
− Experience with assistive technology in the acute sector, specifically electric profiling beds, would be a distinct advantage
− Highly motivated, results oriented, with a clear focus on commercial success.
− Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
− Excellent attention to detail and process driven.
− Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
− Flexible approach to work, willing to undertake tasks that are not represented above.
− Friendly and approachable, a strong team player, but assertive when required.
− Customer oriented (internal and external), with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service.